Woman's Clinic, P.A. Celebrating Over 50 years of quality health care for women!
The office was founded in 1956 by Dr. Richard Burman. We have been in our current location on 13th St. since 1981. We currently have a staff of 16 which includes doctors and ancillary staff. We have an office manager, two billing clerks including a licensed coder, two receptionists and a surgery scheduler who make up our front office staff. Our back office staff includes, two RN's, a Licensed Practical Nurse and medical assistants. We also have a certified ultrasound technician who is certified in OB/GYN.