Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Southern Harvest Insurance, Inc., a rapidly growing independent insurance agency in Central and South Georgia is looking for an entrepreneurial minded professional to market and service personal lines, property and casualty products.
If you're ready for the next step in your career, submit your resume today. We have an exciting full-time opportunity for a CSR with a unique schedule. Monday thru Friday 9-5:30, alternating Saturday 9-5. Starting salary range is $25000 - $30,000, which includes salary, bonus and commission.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
· Work with team members and management to meet the needs of our clients
· Provide product support to sales agency and customers
· Manage client and prospect via e-mail, face to face, mail and telephone
· Coordinate services with underwriters, claims adjusters, insurance companies, insured, and affiliated dealerships
· Facilitate claims requests and file claims with carriers
· Gather data, complete applications and submit to carriers for quotes
· Use agency management software for insurance-related tasks
· Create new business by quoting, presenting and selling various insurance products
· Other duties as required
· Applicant will be required to hold an active Property & Casualty License within 30 days of hire. Company will assist with the cost of obtaining the license
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· 1-3 years sales experience a plus
· Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate with internal and external clients
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups and individuals at any and all levels of an organization
· Experience that demonstrates high degrees of self-direction, initiative and motivation; sense of urgency to meet established deadlines
· Demonstrated problem-solving skills, attention to detail and focus on quality
· Ability to work productively on multiple projects/courses simultaneously
Southern Harvest Insurance Agency offers a competitive salary with opportunities for commissions and bonus. To be considered, interested applicants must submit a resume with a detailed cover letter outlining most recent sales experience and salary requirements via email to email@example.com or mail to PO Box 997, Cordele, GA 31010.