INTERNET SECURITY: While we can keep any information received in our office confidential, we cannot guarantee a secure transmission over the internet. As such, should you have any questions as to security or are otherwise concerned about transmission over the Internet, please print your information above and mail it to us at:
Brennan, Holden & Kavouklis, P.A.
Attorneys Practicing Wrongful Death, Personal Injury Law
Professional Malpractice and Product Liability
Two Offices To Serve:
Tampa: 115 South Newport Ave., Tampa, FL 33606
Winter Haven: 117 Avenue B SW, Winter Haven, FL 33880
When we receive the information from you, we will evaluate the information and then either contact you by mail at the address you provided or call you at the phone number you have given us to tell you:
1. Our preliminary evaluation of your case
2. Whether we would be willing to represent you.
The information you have sent us may not be sufficient to fully evaluate your matter. If more information is needed, we will contact you to obtain the necessary additional information before we give you our evaluation of your potential claim.
We will try to contact you by mail, telephone, or email as soon as possible. The necessity of providing service to our clients may cause delay in answering your inquiry. If you haven't heard from us in a reasonable time, please don't hesitate to call.
FEES: We charge no fee to provide the limited service described above. If you decide to employ our firm to represent you, we will provide contracts for you to read and sign. If we represent you we are willing to do so on a "Contingent Fee" basis, that is, you will owe us no fee for our services unless we make a recovery for you, and in the event of a recovery, your fee will be a percentage of the amount recovered, as outlined in the written contract we will provide to you.
LIMITATIONS ON OUR SERVICE:
1. The advice we are able to provide is limited by the information you provide. Final advice would be based upon a complete evaluation of your case and cannot be accomplished with the limited information provided above. A decision about a claim often can only be made after a personal interview and a review of all records. Possibly further investigation may not be necessary.
2. Your claim may be barred by the Statutes of Limitations. These statutes provide that if an action is not filed within a certain period of time, your claim may be forever barred. The information you provide may be furnished so close to expiration of the statute of limitations that we do not have time to provide any assistance to you before time expires. By seeking our assistance, you agree that we are not liable for failing to file a legal action on your behalf or failing to take any other action on your behalf.
3. You are certainly under no obligation to employ this firm by sending us information. Conversely, we are under no obligation to accept you as a client by our evaluation of your matter. We reserve the right to refuse to become involved in your evaluation of your claim or in providing advice. If we do not contact you within 5 days of your email, or decline to evaluate your case or to represent you, you must not assume we have undertaken any action or representation on your behalf. In that case you need to immediately contact another attorney to protect your rights.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES: We are available to provide additional services upon written or telephoned requests unless we advise you of our decision not to represent you. Please feel free to write us at our Winter Haven Office if more information is needed. It is helpful to send along as much information as you have.
Any initial consultation with Brennan, Holden & Kavouklis, P.A. is free. For more information, contact us at 813-254-7770, or by email.