LIST OF REQUIREMENTS FOR FIRST MEETING
(1) List of ALL creditors complete with addresses and account numbers, it is very important that you provide a valid mailing address for your creditors.In addition, list any collections agencies that have written you recently. List what the debt is for and list if the creditor has collateral for the debt. Also list the payoff balance and terms of the loan. You may use a credit report to help you but we would like you to put together your own list. *List both original creditor and collection agencies if they have sent you letters.
List should look this:
Creditor Name Type of Debt Amount Owed
North Oaks Medical Center Medical Services $3,542.00
P.O. Box 1579
Hammond LA 70404-1579
Risk Management Alternatives Collection agency
7775 Baymeadows Way for North Oaks
Jacksonville FL 32256
GMAC 1999 Chevy Tahoe $5,554.00
P.O. Box 901009 $450.00x60 months
Fort Worth TX 76101 (15 months remain)
(2) Last two years income tax returns.
(3) Information regarding your last 7 months of income. Need to know how much your gross and net income for approximately the last 7 months. Easiest way will be to get a printout from your payroll department. Also need copies of all paychecks received during past 60 days.
(4) Copies of any lawsuits/foreclosure suits you have received.
(5) Appraisals on any real estate that you may have.