Terms and Conditions
- Wet garbage (kitchen waste)
- Medical Waste
- Hazardous Materials (paint, oil, chemicals, etc.)
- Dirt or Concrete (Must use concrete or dirt box)
- Tar and Gravel Roofing Material (Must use 10 cubic yard)
- Carpet (cannot exceed 25% of load)
- Sheetrock (cannot exceed 25% of load)
- Tree Trunks Cannot Exceed 6 Inches in Diameter (must be a 10 cubic yard bin)
Additional charges apply for:
- Excess of dirt and concrete
- Overweight box
- Carpet in excess of 25% of load
- Sheetrock in excess of 25% of load
- Overloaded box
- Truck tires
- Passenger tires
- Relocation of box
- Additional days
- Dry run charge
Contents of the box must not exceed the rim. Load material evenly and don't pile higher to one side. Nothing can be hanging off the sides of the debris box.
When scheduling a delivery, we provide a two-hour window. Please make sure you have room available for us to deliver the debris box.
We deliver Monday through Saturday.
Box rental is for one week. For example, deliver Monday, pick up the following Monday. Pick-up times are random between 6am and 6pm. We do offer additional days at an extra cost. Please contact us if you would like to extend the days of your debris box one business day in advance during business hours.
All cancellations must be made one business day in advance of your scheduled delivery or pick-up. If you need to cancel same-day service, we need at least a two-hour notice in advance to schedule time of order. You must speak to a representative and not leave a message to ensure we cancel any orders. An additional fee will be charged if not enough notice is given.
- Box Size
- 12 yd.
- 20 yd.
- 40 yd.
- Weight Restrictions
- 2 tons
- 3 tons
- 6 tons
A debris box can damage driveways, sidewalks, streets, etc. We advise customers to put down plywood for us to set the debris box on to help prevent any damages.