10 Key Benefits to Renting
- At CMS, Inc., we have what you need. We offer responsive service and are only a phone call away.
- Try it before you buy it. Rent a key piece of equipment to help you evaluate a potential purchase while completing a profitable job.
- Supplement your existing equipment. We can supply any equipment that you don't regularly use.
- No capital investment. Renting frees up your businesses capital. An expense is only incurred for equipment needed and only as long as you need it on a particular event.
- No financing hassles. It's typically easier to qualify for a rental than a purchase.
- No equipment obsolescence. Renting allows you to use the latest technology without costly depreciation.
- You’ll never have to worry about maintenance. You can eliminate costly service shops, service tooling, spare parts and cumbersome maintenance records.
- Eliminate superfluous storage costs. There is nothing more frustrating than having to pay for equipment that you didn’t even use. You can avoid that cost when you rent. Call us for a pickup or simply drop off the equipment whenever you are finished.
- Minimize costly breakdowns. Our inventory is loaded with new, reliable equipment that is put through a rigorous testing process, so that you can depend on it.
- Increase your borrowing power. Renting equipment will not appear as a liability on your balance sheet.
Start renting today! Call or email us with your equipment request.