All-Brite Electric recommends avoiding all do-it-yourself repairs to electrical equipment and devices. Instead, consult a professional on all issues to avoid damage and injuries that can result from electrical fires. If you are uncertain or concerned about the safety, security or efficiency of your electrical system, All-Brite Electric can help. In the meantime, follow these steps to prevent loss of life or property damage in your home or business:
- Avoid situations where water and electricity have the potential to mix.
- Regularly check and replace electrical wires that appear worn or frayed.
- Unplug all appliances that are not in use.
- Never overload electrical outlets and circuits by overheating them with too much electricity.
- Avoid setting items on top of appliances (such as televisions) as most require a free flow of air around them to prevent overheating.
Contact All-Brite Electric today for all of your installation and repair needs!