Our dental practice is devoted to enhancing and restoring the natural beauty of your smile using state-of-the-art dental procedures in the most comfortable and pleasant setting possible!
We believe at our practice that preventative care and education are key to your optimal dental health. A thorough exam which includes checking your teeth, gums, tmj needs, visual oral cancer exam, and taking X-rays as needed will provide you with exceptional dental health care.
Our office strictly maintains sterilization and cross-contamination procedures using standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Expertise and Continuing Education
We want you to know that we pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy. Our dental team is committed to continual education and learning. We attend meetings, study sessions, dental lectures, and dental conventions to stay up-to-date on the newest techniques, products, and equipment. Our dental team belongs to various professional dental associations to help us to stay abreast of any changes or recommendations that will increase quality care for our profession.
A Positive Experience for YOU
Treating each of our patients like members of our family and providing quality dentistry for each individual patient has been vital for our continued success. Our entire team is committed to provide you with personalized service and care so your dental visit to our office will be as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Thank you for allowing us to serve you.
Dr. Adel, a Florida native, was born and raised in Lake City, Fla.
He graduated with an undergraduate degree in chemistry from the University of Florida and earned his dental degree from Emory University in Atlanta, Ga. Douglas M. Adel, D.D.S. always wanted to work in a profession where he would be able to blend science and art and have the ability to help people. Family, faith, and being a good steward in the community is what is important to him. Married since 1987, he and his wife, Lisa, stay busy keeping up with their three sons and staying involved with community and church activities. If not at one of his sons' sporting events, Douglas M. Adel, D.D.S. can be found at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, or the O'Connell Center, supporting his Gators.
1. Quality Care — Our office has a friendly, relaxing environment where everyone remembers your name and treats you with the care and concern they would their own family.
2. Gentle Dentistry — Our patients routinely comment on how gentle our dentists and hygienists are, especially since we use The Wand instead of injections.
3. Advanced Dental Technology — We use state-of-the-art technology to create a restoration or cosmetic makeover as well as to make your visit comfortable and reduce the amount of time in the chair.
4. Knowledgeable — Dr. Adel and his team are highly trained, experienced, and stay up-to-date on dental technology and safety.
5. Tooth-Colored Fillings — Replace your worn-out, cracked, amalgam silver fillings and smile with confidence.
6. Cosmetic Dentistry — A beautiful new smile makeover in just one to two visits. We use Smile Makeover digital photography so you can SEE what you will look like BEFORE your makeover begins.
7. One-Visit Crowns — With state-of-the-art technology, we can provide you with new crowns in a single visit—no temporaries!
8. Experience — With over 23 years of experience serving Alachua and surrounding communities, you can trust us to help you make the right decisions about your dental care.
9. We LISTEN to your NEEDS and WANTS — Dr. Adel will explain, consult, and keep you informed about everything.